1. Holly is pregnant! Oh yeah, you knew that...moving on.
2. I went to Louisville, KY for a week to present at the American Printing House for the Blind Annual Meeting and work on a project with them.
3. Holly and her mother traveled to Pennsylvania to visit her sister.
4. I went to Washington, DC for a training with the NCLVI Fellowship.
5. Holly took me to Flagstaff, Arizona for my 30th birthday trip. We went to the Grand Canyon, the Petrified Forest, and the Painted Desert (see pictures below).
6. I am in the middle of my data collection for my dissertation. For those of you outside of academia, it is hard and time-consuming.
7. Holly is pregnant! Oh wait, again, you know that!
Holly is doing well. We went to the doctor for a check-up yesterday and all was well. The baby is moving alot now and it is SO cool feeling him move! Holly is starting to really show now being almost 7 months along.
We registered for baby things Monday and Tuesday at Target, Babies R' Us, and Wal-mart. We have decided to go with a Sports theme for the babies area (and future room once we move). OH YEAH, we decided to name him Harrison William Smith. We were going to name him William Harrison but we decided we did not want him to have to deal with being called by his middle name. William is my dad's name so he was pumped when we found out! Ironically, we chose Harrison because we like the name but it is a family name also.
Other than that, we are gearing up for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We have alot of traveling ahead of us (three trips). We are looking forward to seeing family and friends!
I will make sure to post more updates. We have our next ultra-sound at 32 weeks, so some time in December. We are looking forward to more pictures! Enjoy our pictures and I will add pictures of Holly soon!