SOOOOOOO sorry I haven't caught up on the blog lately!!! I have been very busy but that is no excuse. So, here is a quick "catch up" since my last post.
1. We are having a little girl and we are going to name her, Darcie Anne. She is due on July 14th.
2. We spent some time in Florida (as our last trip before the baby) in March seeing friends and family.
3. My brother graduated in May from Freed-Hardeman and is going to be married in Grand Rapids, Michigan in just a couple of weeks. (3 weeks actually before my due date so needless to say, I am not allowed to go. VERY upset about this)
4. We had a garage sale this past weekend to get rid of LOTS of stuff so that we have room to put a new baby :-).
5. Today is going to be Harrison's first day to sleep in his new room in a "big boy" bed...we shall see how this goes.
6. We have been going non-stop working through a list of "to dos" before the baby gets here. It is amazing the stuff you have to do when you go from one kid to TWO!! Wow...I hope we get it all squared away.
So that is a run down of what we have been up too. I hope you all are doing well and I hope we stay afloat through the next big change in our life. We know God will be there for us everyday and that is the most encouraging thing about this all!! God never fails!!!
Love you all and miss you dearly.
2 months ago